“Celebrating Ourselves and Others through Stories, Poems, Songs, and Dances” is the theme of our first in-person gathering in more than a year, on Sunday afternoon, May 23.
This is an informal opportunity to be together and celebrate the positive about our journey over the past year and plans for the future … through sharing stories, poems, songs or dances that are meaningful to us or to our faith traditions!
Where: Whorrall Pavilion, Mill Run Park, 125 Mill Street, Manlius
When: Sunday, May 23
Time: 3-5 pm
- please bring a chair if you can; some seating will be available
- rides will be provided from the parking lot to Whorrall Pavilion if needed
- a playground is open near the pavilion but is not supervised
- bring a snack for yourself, if you choose; WTB will offer bottled water
- mask and social distance (unless eating or presenting)
If you or a group would like to present a song or dance, please let us know by emailing email@example.com