WTB will be participating in the InterFaith Works of CNY Pantry Partners Food Drive. We plan to collect food items in late August/early September. However, the drive is going on from July 1-September 30. If you can help out over the summer, the designated drop-off center is located at Interreligious Food Consortium, 731 James St., Syracuse.
Here is a list of in-demand items:
• Canned meats (tuna, chicken, salmon, etc.)
• Canned vegetables
• Canned fruits
• Canned and boxed meals (soup, macaroni and cheese, etc.)
• Peanut butter and other nut butters
• Canned or dried beans and peas (black, pinto, lentils, etc.)
• Pasta, rice, and cereal
• 100% fruit juice (canned, plastic, or boxed)
• Cooking oil
• Shelf-stable milk
• Other healthy, low-fat, low-sodium, low-sugar Products
Please, no glass.
If you’d like to be involved please email WTB president Barb Bova, email@example.com.