Our book club continues to meet via Zoom generally on the second Monday of the month, from 7:00 to 9:00 pm. We select books that shed insight into social issues and the impact of faith in our world today. The following books will be discussed.
- Jan. 11 – The Island of Sea Women, by Lisa See
- Feb. 8 – The Book of Longings, by Sue Monk Kidd
- Mar. 8 – India Calling, by Anand Giridharadas
- Apr. 12 – The Boat People, by Sharon Bala
- May 10 – The Yellow House, by Sharon Broom
- Jun. 14 – A Place for Us, by Fatima Farheen Mirya
- Jul. 12 – Caste, by Isaabel Wilkerson
- Aug. 9 – A Giver of Stars, by JoJo Moyes
- Sept. 13 – The Making of a Racist, by Charles Dew
- Oct. 11 – North of Dawn, by Nuruddin Farah
For information on how to log in via Zoom call Jennifer Roberts Crittenden, 315-633-2817.